Saturday, March 30, 2013

Modeling Kiev 4 - Part 1

I started another project 3 days ago (NOT AGAIN!!!!). I'm modeling my camera Kiev 4, film rangefinder which looks awesome (http://camerapedia.wikia.com/wiki/Kiev_4). I'm modeling it very precisely, to scale with a lot of details. It'll be a great addition to my portfolio.
Here are some screenshots of a work-in-progress model:


All pieces are normal polygonal models with smooth mesh preview. These holes will be easily fixed once I model all the parts of the camera.
It's awesome to have the object you're modeling in your hands, you can see where everything goes.
I had a nice challenge with modeling that front light gray plate because of the complex topology.
I'm gonna finish this thing, I swear :D

See ya',
David .

No comments:

Post a Comment