Thursday, February 06, 2014

Old Bike Seat Study - DONE!

Finally! I finished my 3D study of an old bike seat of mine. I probably won't texture it 'cause I'm currently building a modeling reel/portfolio and basically I'm just focusing on modeling and matchmoving lately.

Currently I'm modeling BMW M3 GTR - the one from NFS: Most Wanted. I'll post some WIPs and screenshots later, for now, here's the finally done seat study!

Click to enlarge
My tiny art corner
Not perfect, but I think it's pretty sick, for a study, it's good.
Polycount: 64k -- Subdivided 2x: 988k
Project started: September 23rd, 2013

Modeled in Maya, rendered in Blender, Cycles, comped with wireframe in PS.

I also did some VFX work, will be up soon + some new photography as well.

Sorry, post is kinda all over the place, but I'm busy as hell and I barely find time for posting here.
I'm modeling stuff, practicing mech design, and doing personal VFX stuff like 14 hours a day. That's how my days basically look like :) Loving it <3

Cheers,
David.

No comments:

Post a Comment