Tuesday, October 14, 2014

I'm back + New photography work!


So, after months of not posting anything, I am back with lots of new photos. Got tons of emails from my art buddies asking where the hell am I.

My SD card reader was dead for months and I finally got a new one today so I sat down and spent and entire afternoon going thru 8 gigs of raw shots and editing just a few great ones.

All shot on Fujifilm HS10 and color-graded in Photoshop/ACR usual.
I took me literally almost two hour to grade some of the shots here. I love fiddling with the subtle tones and hues.

Update on life: I am currently just about to launch my business and it’s a lot of fun, but I miss doing 3D and painting. A lot. I’m just busy as hell. Occasionally when I have some time off, I grab my camera and go out for a walk or something. That’s how most of these photos came to be.

Enjoy, I'll be back soon with more. Soon, not in like 6 months later :)
David.

Click on them to enlarge.
PS. If you want a higher res for a wallpaper or something, just hit me up at artofkatara[at]gmail[dot]com, I just don't usually post higher than 1280 online.

Or you can buy prints on my deviantArt here: davidkatara.deviantart.com

sunrise

sunrise stuff

badass crow behind my backyard, shot early in the morning

dusty windows covered in cobwebs, iso3200 so it's grainy but the grain is just gorgeous

No comments:

Post a Comment