Saturday, March 01, 2014

New photos!

Yesterday was the craziest weather I've ever seen. Sunny day turned into a complete rainy shitstorm that looked like hell and half an hour later turned back to pretty blue skies.

Got my camera completely wet from rain, I'm lucky that it didn't die, but one day I'll pay for it :)
Took a ton of photos but these two are the chosen ones. I'm extremely picky when it comes to composition and overall perfection of a shot. If it's not perfect for my taste, it's not going online.

Shot with Fuji HS10 - yes, I don't have a DSLR but I'm pushing my Fuji to it's limits.



Click to enlarge


Prints can be bought on my deviantArt here:  http://fricetix.deviantart.com/gallery/
David G.

PS. It'd be great if your monitor is calibrated to see them the way I intended them to be seen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment